Looking for Elden Ring strength builds? There are a number of different ways to build your character in Elden Ring. In this article, we will explore the best strength builds for the game.
Elden Ring is a newly released game that has taken the gaming world by storm. It is an action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game was released on February 21, 2020, for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms.
Elden Ring is set in a new, original world. Players take control of a custom protagonist, who chooses from one of FromSoftware’s signature classes: swordsman, bowman, or sorcerer.
The game is played from a third-person perspective. Players use a variety of weapons and magic to defeat enemies to progress. The game is incredibly challenging, and players will need to carefully consider their build in order to progress.
Benefits of Elden Ring strength builds
Some players find that it makes the game more enjoyable and challenging. Additionally, strength-based builds tend to be more durable and can better withstand punishment from enemies.
- Allows the player to deal more damage with weapons and increases player’s resistance to physical damage
- Increases the player’s chance to the enemy hit with weapons.
- Improves the player chance to critical hit with weapons.
- Help to increases the player damage rate with magic.
- Improve armor power by increasing the player’s armor class.
List of Best Elden Ring strength builds
Elden Ring Starscourge Greatsword Builds
The Starscourge Greatsword is a weapon in Elden Ring that has amazing stats that you can use to create a build around it.
This weapon is best used by characters with high Strength, Dexterity, and Intelligence. It comes with the unique skill Starcaller Cry, which pulls enemies towards you and damages them with gravitational waves.
You can also follow up with an additional attack by slamming the energy from the sword into the ground, dealing a huge blow. You will get the Starscourge Greatsword from Enia, found at the Roundtable Hold after defeating Starscourge Radahn.
- Weapon: Starscourge Greatsword
- Talismans: Great-Jar Arsenal
- Armors: Bull-Goat set
- Stats: Vigor, Strength and Endurance
For the hero Class Starscourge Build, we preferred the Crucible tree Armor set. The only reason for this choice is that wearing the full armor provides you with a 15% damage increase and the excellent defense it provides. For Vagabond Class Starscourge Build, we recommend using the Bull-Goat set. You have versatile stats, and the Bull goat Armor will make your defenses go as high as they can be. Bull Goat armor set has the highest defense and poise, so you can even be a little carefree in your approach to every fight.
The Carian Filigreed Crest allows us to use the Starscourge skill without depleting too much of our FP. The Godskin Swaddling Cloth replenishes our HP with successive attacks, allowing us to sustain attacks against other enemies. The Axe Talisman and Claw Talisman increase the damage of Charged attacks and Jump attacks, respectively, allowing us to quickly deplete an enemy’s health. For the Vagabond Class Starscourge Greatsword build, we only recommend the Great-Jar Arsenal. This will allow us to spread out our stats without sacrificing any of our mobility.
The only thing that this does is give us more options to work with when we are in a pinch.
- Carian Filigreed Crest: This crest allows us to use the Starscourge skill without depleting too much of our FP.
- Godskin Swaddling Cloth: The Godskin Swaddling Cloth replenishes our HP with successive attacks, allowing us to trade attacks with other enemies.
- Claw Talisman: The Claw Talisman increases the damage of our Charged attacks, allowing us to chew through our enemy’s health as quickly as possible.
- Axe Talisman: The Axe Talisman increases the damage of our Jump attacks, allowing us to chew through our enemy’s health as quickly as possible.
Elden Ring Sword Builds
Some great options for sword and board characters are fighters, paladins, and hexblade warlocks. Each of these classes brings something unique to the table and can be tailored to fit a wide variety of character concepts.
- Fighters: Fighters are incredibly versatile and can be built to fit almost any role. If you’re looking for a blank canvas to work with, fighters are a great option. There are a wide variety of feats available to fighters, so you can really tailor your character to fit your concept.
- Paladins: Paladins are a bit more magical and versatile than fighters. They have a variety of class features that make them great sword and board characters. Additionally, their code of conduct gives them a great roleplaying hook.
- Hexblade warlocks: Hexblade warlocks are a great option if you’re looking for a dark, gritty character. Their pact of the blade feature allows them to use their Charisma modifier for attack and damage rolls with their pact weapon, making them great sword and board characters. Additionally, they have a variety of other features that make them unique and interesting to play.
Also, the strongest martial build from levels 1-3 is a variant human with the dueling fighting style and the polearm master feat, using a spear. The rune knight is also very strong, and increasing your size means you threaten more spaces, which goes well with the sentinel feat. After those 2 feats, maxing out strength is the best option.
Elden Ring Giant Crusher build
Although, there are no set stats for the Giant Crusher build, but players should focus on increasing their Health, Stamina, and Endurance. Additionally, it is recommended that players invest in perks that increase their damage output, such as Armsman and Berserk.
Recommended stats options
- Strength: This is the most important stat for the Giant Crusher build. It will increase your damage output and your ability to tank hits.
- Constitution: This stat will increase your health pool and your resistances.
- Dexterity: This stat will increase your accuracy and your chance to critical hit.
- Intelligence: This stat will increase the damage of your skills and your chance to critical hit.
- Wisdom: This stat will increase the damage of your skills and your chance to critical hit.
- Vigor – (35-43)
- Mind – (10-14)
- Endurance – (35-42)
- Strength – (70-85)
- Dexterity – (12-16)
- Intelligence – (13-16)
- Faith – (23-25)
- Arcane – (7-10)
Best Talismans and Seals in Giant Crusher Build
- Clawmark Seal
- Great jars Arsenal
- Claw Talisman
- Lord of Blood’s Exultation
- Radagon’s Soreseal
- Ritual Sword Talisman
- Flame, Grant me Strength!
Finally some tips for Elden Ring Strength Build
First, cast your Golden Vow. Then, activate Flame and Grant me Strength! Use Seppuku to trigger Lord of Blood’s Exultation. Dual-wield the hammers and trigger the Royal Knight’s Reserve on the left hammer. Do the same on the second. Engage the enemy with a mighty hammer of justice and watch them die instantly!