If you’re using Instagram on your PC, you may need to enable cookies in order to log in or access certain features. Here’s a quick guide on how to enable cookies for Instagram on your PC on all popular browsers.
What are Instagram cookies?
Instagram cookies are web browser cookies that are placed on your device when you use the Instagram website. These cookies allow Instagram to provide features such as login and account creation, and to help them understand how people are using their service.
For example, with cookies, sites can keep you signed in, remember your site preferences, and give you locally relevant content.
On Google chrome browser
- Open the Chrome browser on your PC.
- On the top-right of your browser click on the 3 dotsto open the chrome browser menu.
- Then select the Settings option near the bottom.
- Then select the settings and privacy option on your chrome browser from the left-side navigation bar.
- Next, select Cookies and other site data.
Now, restart your browser and that’s all you need to add Instagram cookies on chrome browser PC.
Instagram Cookies on Mozilla Firefox browser
The process of adding Instagram cookies on PC in Firefox is quite similar to the chrome ones. The only difference is that they have are just different in user interface.
- Open Firefox and click on the three lines on top-right side of your browser.
- Then from the left-side menu > select Privacy & Security.
- Next scroll down a bit until you see a section called, Cookies and site data. Or simply type it in the search box on the top.
- Then, click on Manage Exceptions button.
- Add instagram.com and select the amount of time you want instagram cookies to be stored in the browser; Allow for Session (meaning once you close the browser, Firefox will automatically delete the cookies) or just Allow (will be stored until your manually delete them or entirely delete the browser). After adding click on save changes.
And that’s all you needed to add Instagram cookies on Firefox browser in your computer.
Instagram cookies on all other browsers
All other chrome based web browsers like Brave, Vivaldi, Opera, etc. Follows the same steps as mentioned in the Google chrome’s guide above.
If you face any issues in the process of adding cookies then comment down below.