Lofree is a company that makes keyboards. The Lofree keyboard is a Bluetooth keyboard that is designed to be used with mobile devices, PCs, and Apple products such as Macbook, iMac, etc. It has a unique design it can give you a more ergonomic typing experience.
How to connect Lofree Keyboard to Mac
If you’re using the wireless Lofree keyboard then in order to connect it your Macbook or iMac, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your Bluetooth
- On your Mac, click the Bluetooth status icon in the Control Centre or menu bar.
- If you can’t see the Bluetooth status icon in the menu bar, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Bluetooth , then select “Show Bluetooth in menu bar”. Bluetooth is always available in Control Centre.
- Click the switch to turn Bluetooth on or off. Note: If Bluetooth is turned off, features such as Continuity, Instant Hotspot and Handoff may not work between your Mac and other devices.
- To pair the Lofree keyboard hold down “fn” and “1” until the indicator light blinks.
- Now, you will be able to see the keyboard’s Bluetooth signal in your Mac. Simply, click on that and then lastly click on pair.