If you’ve just purchased a new ASUS monitor, you may be wondering how to go about mounting it and installing the stand. This process is actually quite simple and only takes a few minutes to complete. In this tech guide, we’ll walk you through the steps necessary to mount ASUS monitor and ready to use.
- Unboxing the ASUS monitor
- Installing the stand
- Connecting the ASUS monitor to your computer
- Configuring the ASUS monitor
Although, there is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the installation process for a ASUS monitor stand will vary depending on the model and make of the stand. However, most ASUS monitor stands can be installed by following the instructions included in the stand’s packaging.
In general, the installation process will involve attaching the stand to the monitor using the provided screws and/or brackets. Once the stand is securely attached to the monitor, it can be positioned as desired.
Steps to install ASUS monitor stand
1. Unpack your monitor and stand. Place the monitor face-down on a flat surface. In the orientation shown, attach the base plate to the stand.
2. Attach the stand to the monitor using the screws provided.
3. Lift the monitor up and turn it right-side up.
4. Connect the stand to the monitor using the screws provided.
5. Place the monitor on a stable surface.
6. Connect the power cord to the back of the monitor.
7. Connect the video input cable to the back of the monitor.
8. Turn on your monitor.
Steps to mount All-in-One PC to a VESA mount-compatible stand
1. Place your ASUS All-in-One PC on a flat surface.
2. Remove the back cover of your ASUS All-in-One PC.
3. Remove the screws securing the stand to your ASUS All-in-One PC.
4. Remove the stand.
5. Prepare the VESA adapter.
6. In the orientation shown, align the screw holes of the VESA adapter to the screw holes of your ASUS All-in-One PC.
7. Secure the VESA adapter to your ASUS All-in-One PC with the screws removed in step 3.
8. Reinstall the back cover of your ASUS All-in-One PC.
9. Secure the VESA mount-compatible device to the VESA adapter as shown below in the picture.
So, that’s it for this guide on to mount ASUS monitor. If you face any problems with the installation let us know in the comments.